Nevada's New Homeowners Bill of Rights
- Makes it easier for struggling homeowners to stay in their homes by streamlining the loan modification process.
- Makes it illegal for banks to pursue “dual tracking,” a process where banks foreclose on homeowners who are actively in a foreclosure assistance program.
- Requires banks to provide a single point of contact so borrowers don’t get the runaround.
- Requires banks to provide the homeowner with information about foreclosure prevention options at least 30 days before initiating a foreclosure.
My Twitter Feed
- Great day knocking doors, making calls & talking to parents at Wright and Reedom ES! #GOTV14 #thisishowwewin http://t.co/pnVLq6ir14
- RT @StevenKArthur: @Jones4Nevada enjoyed your KNPR interview Justin. Supported your views with an early #vote. Victory is yours Nov 4! Chee…